Are you worried that you’re going through a Midlife Crisis?
- Do you feel trapped by your day-to-day life?
- Have you lost interest in a good job, or come to hate it?
- Do you feel the need for adventure, for change?
- Has the fire of romance dwindled down to a sputtering spark, or gone out completely?
- Do your obligations feel like a crushing burden that you want to be free of?
- Is your health deteriorating? Are you eating more, drinking more?
- Have you lost interest in activities you used to enjoy, or in life in general?
- Are you angry at, or do you blame, your spouse?
- Do you think about running away from your life?
I’m Kirk Hoffman, Midlife Crisis Coach for Men, and I have good news for you.
The symptoms you’re experiencing are an opportunity to create a catalyst that will result in a fuller, richer, more engaged life.
If you’d like to avoid the Crisis and, instead, recreate yourself for an amazing second half, I’d love to help.