“How do I take my life up a notch?”
Or do you find yourself wondering…
“Is this it, is this all there is to life?”
Perhaps you’re asking…
“How did I lose my way, lose myself?”
If you are, don’t worry.
You’re not alone.
Not by a long shot.
This is part of the natural transition that comes as we move into the Midlife portion of our lives. The shifting of priorities from achievements to meaning. The questioning of how we have lived up until now and the rules and beliefs we inherited.
Typical challenges include…
- Feeling trapped by a career that was chosen a decade or two ago.
- Struggling (or a lack of desire) to connect intimately and sexually with your partner.
- Feeling isolated and longing for the companionship of other men, for true friendship.
- Realizing that you’re eating and drinking more, carrying more weight, without a compelling reason to change.
- Inability to remember the last hobby you enjoyed.
- Meeting all of life’s obligations and feeling there’s nothing left for you.
It might even be that life is pretty good…but pretty good is not enough and you’re hungry to live life to the fullest!
What you don’t realize is…
THIS IS A GREAT PLACE TO BE!
No, it definitely doesn’t feel great. I know, I’ve been there (and, hell, I’m still working at it!)
You’ve neglected your true Self so long that it’s going to drastic measures to get your attention! Now that it has it, you have an opportunity. An opportunity to create a catalyst to recreate yourself and have a fuller, richer, engaging and fulfilling life!
I’m Kirk Hoffman and I work with men just like you to help them recreate themselves – aligning with core values and fundamental desires in order to build the lives of their dreams.
If this resonates with you, please sign up above and join Self Assembly Required. You’ll get my best work to help men like you create lives of meaning, purpose and passion. And I’ll let you know when I have coaching opportunities, should you desire more focused help.
You know all those questions I posed above? Well, we can answer those together. Let’s work together to discover and realize your true Self!
Kirk Hoffman, Life Coach for the Midlife Man